Monday, October 10, 2011

Teng Jie's Wedding~

I deleted all the post in this blog. Planning to delete all the blog posts but IDK HOW TO DELETE.

Think over again.

It is good to lemmi have a blog. Means, i can craps all the times, always i mean.

Lemmi think... yeah, lemmi blog about ma cousin's wedding!
here we go~!

Teng jie jie is the 2nd eldest cousin in Tan family, she got the first place to marriage. Congrates!

24th September, 2011 is one of my final exam day. After exam, my uncle straight pick me up and balik kampung!

KeeHean gor gor is my mother kai zai, so i call him gor gor, and he call me mei mei.
He is strong, hold the 3 devils in one time! Spot the pink color devil, she is so evil!

both are my cousins, see mei mei.. so kiut! 

This is the eldest devil, Yu Hen. He is so handsome!
This is the second one, Yu Ze. He like to cry, got my gene.
i am so happy to have all 3 kiut cousins, they cheers my days always.
sometime i need to take care 3 of them, 
pom pom with them,
mum mum with them, 
make nen nen for them, 
oioi with them and
play with them. 
sometime i even get mad and fight with them. and... the winner always is the youngest one. @@

This fellow, Yu Jia

Teng Teng jie jie's actual wedding fall on 25th.
We had buffet dinner at her house at 24th. 
Teng Teng jie jie shock me with a task, she want me to be her bridesmaid, keeping her angpao-s and Jewelleries. Im a million rich girl that day, luckily no one knows im keeping so much money in my bags.
well, as the absent-ism of the photographer in the family -- my bro,
i had to become the photographee that day! @@
Im the multitasking girl of being a million rich bridesmaid, photographee and.. 
Yu Jia's baby siter!
*headache*

one of mine most satisfied piece. im not an expert i knew, but i like to take photos! =)

my eldest cousin in Tan family and me! Credit to my cousin, Yu Hen,  he is talented. 

little uncle's whole family and youngest aunty
She so happy, coz first time ppl pour tea for her to drink. @@ and no need give ang pao
Lucky ya, girl!
Teng Jie jie in "KUA".. with all the aunties and the youngest cousin, sobs, without me again. =|
Almost complete and yet not yet complete de family photos. too many ppls in the family, all are busy all are gone, and one, without me again. =|

Happy marriage Teng jie jie and Hong gor gor... =)

mei mei said BUH BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment