Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two Little Egg Mice

Hello, im here again to blog.. ^^
i used to blog everyday last time. Update my life, my matters, and share my happiness.
Yes, i did have a wonderful life during my foundation year.
Its doesnt mean i dun have it now, it just extremely wonderful nowadays until i got no time to blog.
Well, i promise i will return back to all those days i used to be!
(perhaps i really have those time!)

It is Chu 8 today.. My house kinda E.M.P.T.Y.
Everybody went to work again after one long week of CNY celebration!
It is time for me to really start my revision as well!
I took my notes or paper here and there and not really reading on them
Now im regret.. T^T

Well, i wake up at the noon (we used to be during holiday) =D
i start to take out my papers and all that
but grandma calling for chores in the house!
Ish...
No mood at the end.. =(
I like cooking life nowadays, preparing for the beloved one especially!
but, he always claims that those food doesn't taste good. =.=
Well, among all meals, i prefer breakfast all time!
I got my self this today

two little mice.. one love one round.. ^^
Get inspiration fr Eegoh jie jie bento book! The soon bento expert!
The egg mice smell so nice now.. I wanna eat them up! bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment