Sunday, January 29, 2012

His 23rd

It is babe's 23rd..
Well, the first birthday that i be with this bad guy.
I called him Babe, Bad guy, Babi
all Bs for him!

He broke the promise.
i date him earlier that i will be return to cyber on 27th (one day b4 his birthday)
it is too early for me to go back, coz i feel like enjoying the new year celebration!
I planned everything, the customize cup cakes fr BunsInTheOven with Snoopy theme will arrive on 27th
then i shall stay a surprise night for him.
I planned to have nice lunch at meal at TGIF at Sunway (It is saturday! So, we can go church after that!)
I planned to buy his favourite watch G- Shock!

All is spoiled.

"Hey dear, im going back on monday! My mum want me to go home for the chinese new year celebration!"
Okie.. I have to accept! he got the chances to go back home, is it a bad news or good news?
Yar, good for him, bad for me!
dooms day..........................................

the first birthday with him, its definitely means a lot for me!
but for him, "aiya.. no need celebrate la..."
this is G.U.Y. =.=

Fr my phone! ^^

Fr his iPad.. =D


Love u babe!! This super naughty baby! =D 


I got my new IC!! no more kiddy face but BABY face in new ic.. *faint*



No comments:

Post a Comment